In today's digital economy, the biggest barriers to growth and innovation aren’t found in the marketplace but within our own organizations.
CenturyLink’s Elevate event series will address these internal obstacles and prepare your business for the increasing demands of a global marketplace. It’s purpose-built to help you take advantage of a shifting IT landscape with strategies that rise above technology maintenance and focus on transformative business innovations.At our Elevate event forums you’ll hear from industry experts and our partners on pressing topics in IT:
- Building Your Big Data Infrastructure and Culture: Join experts from the front lines of IT for insights and discussion on how to make the right data distribution decisions and foster a workplace that thrives on data.
- Building Customer-Centric IT to Move at the Speed of Business: Successful IT leaders are transforming their culture and teams from “infrastructure architects” to “customer experience architects” that can integrate “as-a-service” models rapidly and efficiently. At these roundtables you’ll gain strategies to fill talent gaps, and leverage more agile infrastructure and “up the stack” expertise, so that your organization can create exceptional customer experiences.
- The Future of Security and Compliance in a Hostile World: Gain insights from industry-recognized security, compliance, and DR analysts as we explore how and where you’re most at risk from both internal and external threats.
- Cloud Platform Seminars: Software is transforming the world with modern IT platforms that accelerate software development without compromising operations. Come for the morning session and stay for the afternoon hands-on Cloud Foundry test drive with our partner Pivotal.
- CloudWalks: Developers and IT pros, roll up your sleeves for a series of evening meetups with CenturyLink Cloud and our partners featuring hands-on demonstrations and Q&A on the latest cloud technologies.
Missed our event in your city this summer? View the presentations on SlideShare.
For more information about our Elevate summer event series contact by email or on twitter @CenturyLinkENT.