Attend a Data Centre Open Day and experience a behind the scenes look at how a tier III data centre is managed. Meet our data centre experts and get an educational tour of CenturyLink’s facility in London Docklands or Slough.
Each tour lasts approximately 2 hours.
Recognised as the #2 retail colocation provider** our extensive global footprint includes over 60 state-of-the-art data centres across North America, Europe and Asia with over 2 million square feet of raised floor space.
Book a Data Centre Tour Now – Here’s why
- All our UK data centres have met the prestigious Carbon Trust Standard for energy-efficient best practices
- Gartner positions us as a Leader or Visionary in Magic Quadrants for Iaas & European Managed Hosting
- 20% of the world’s internet traffic runs through our facilities
- Our clients benefit from a 100% proven data centre power uptime commitment
- CenturyLink’s 600+ engineers hold thousands of certifications and have 90,000 hours of annual training
Which Data Centre should you tour?
- London Docklands (LO3) provides Colocation services, direct access to Thomson Reuters, over 200 market data feeds and low latency connectivity to the major trading venues. Learn more about LO3 Docklands.
- Slough (LO5) provides Colocation, Managed Hosting, private and public Cloud Services. Learn more about LO5 Slough.
2016 Data Centre Open Days schedule